San Francisco bike tour and Alcatraz ticket
Electric Bike tours of San Francisco are a nice way to take in the picturesque view of San Francisco city.
Be it riding down San Francisco Bay’s waterfront or crossing the most stunning Golden Gate Bridge, these are the best activities to do when in town.
Tours by bike are a budget-friendly and time-saving way to discover the city’s major attractions in the most enjoyable way possible.
The Alcatraz ticket and street of San Francisco Bike tour takes you on an organized 8-district e-bike tour to experience San Francisco’s bustling streets firsthand.
On the second day, hop on a ferry to Alcatraz Island, where you will explore the former prison site and learn about its fascinating history.
This guided bike tour starts at noon from 2661 Taylor street and lasts for 2 days.
This tour includes
- Alcatraz admission ticket
- Explore 8 districts of San Francisco on a guided bike tour
- Bonus bike rental after the guided tour for a full day
- Professional tour guide
- Helmet and lock
- Front handlebar bag and rear gear rack
|Visitor Type||Tour Price|
|Adult ticket (13+ years)||$235|
Note: At least two participants are required for this activity and older than 13 years to ride an electric bike.
Things to know
- All bike tours take place one day before your chosen Alcatraz visit at 11 am
- Carry your passport or any other valid official ID
Featured Image: Tiqets.com